Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Back To You heroine Lynsey Reznor tells all about Nick Lincoln







This is the second interview in a series of interviews with Lynsey Reznor, my heroine from my contemporary romance and 2012 Finalist for Best Short Romance at the Festival of Romance Reader's Awards.



NNB: I’m pleased today to be able to interview my character, Lynsey Reznor. Lynsey will be dishing the gossip on one of Unity’s eligible bachelors, Nick Lincoln!

NNB: Welcome, Lynsey! Tell me how life has been since your move from Miami to sleepy little Unity.

LR: It’s been a bit of an adjustment, but over all I’m very happy to be home again among my friends.

NNB: A little bird has told me that Unity is chock full of eligible bachelors. Could you enlighten me?

LR: Well, I don’t like to gossip (wink! wink!) but I can share a little of my insider info with you.

NNB: What can you tell me about Nick Lincoln? Rumor has it that he was your first love.

LR: The Unity rumor mill must be in full production these days. Nick was my first big crush when I was a teenager. Nothing could ever come of it back then because he was engaged to someone else.
NNB: That must have been heartbreaking.

LR: Devastating, actually. But I was only sixteen. Anyway, I was offered a one-year scholarship in Switzerland. I stayed on an additional four years. It was the best move I could have made.

NNB: Now that Nick is a single man again, is there any chance of the two of you getting together?

LR: I would love nothing more, but I’ve got to stay real about the possibilities. I’m at a stage in my life where I’m ready to settle down and have children. Nick is at a stage in his life where he wants to spend some time alone. He doesn’t foresee children in his future.

NNB: So the two of you are more or less at an impasse?

LR: For now, yes. But I still have hopes for a future together.

NNB: I’ll keep my fingers crossed and think good thoughts for you and Nick. Thank you for sharing a little personal insight into Nick Lincoln. Find out more about Nick in Back To You, now available at Amazon through Books To Go Now Publishing.


*All photos are the property of Natalie-Nicole Bates*

Blurb:

On the surface, Lynsey Reznor seems to have it all. She is beautiful, brilliant, and a successful true-crime writer who has been living the past decade in Miami. But what Lynsey lacks is what she needs the most—a family.

After the death of her mother, and yet another failed relationship, Lynsey makes an impulsive decision to return to her hometown of Unity. But Unity will present its own bittersweet memories, most notably, her first love, Nick Lincoln.


Twenty years ago, Nick broke teenager Lynsey’s heart when he decided to marry another. He had his own private reasons—reasons he never explained to Lynsey. Now she is back, along with a chance to reclaim her love. But Lynsey wants answers from him that he may never be able to give out of duty and guilt.

Buy Links:


Natalie-Nicole's Links:

Twitter @BatesNatalie

5 comments:

Not Everyones Mama said...

First, I love her hair on the cover! Second, I think I need to go read this one. Loved the interview!

Natalie-Nicole Bates said...

Thank you so much!

Chaotic Karma said...

Fun interview, loved it :)

~Veronica~

Natalie-Nicole Bates said...

Thank you for stopping by and reading the interview!

TrishaLeigh26 said...

Love the blog~~~