Friday, December 27, 2013

Back To You heroine Lynsey Reznor tells all about Quinn Michaels...



In my continuing series of interviews with Lynsey Reznor, my heroine from Back To You, Lynsey dishes the dirt on all of the eligible bachelors of the town of Unity and her unique relationships with these guys.

Today’s subject is Quinn Michaels. Technically, Quinn does not reside in the town of Unity, but their relationship is an important turning point in Lynsey’s life and decision to return to Unity.



NN: Lynsey, thank you so much for agreeing to talk about Quinn Michaels. I know your relationship with him is a bit of a sore subject.

LR: My relationship with Quinn is one of the down points of my life. Not all my fault, mind you.

NN: Shall we just get it over with?

LR: Why not? I dated Quinn for a substantial period of time, even deluding myself we had a future that included marriage. Turns out, Quinn was married the entire time.

NN: That must have been quite a shock when you found out.

LR: I pride myself on being a lot smarter. I write true crime, so I see the criminal element in front of me all the time. Quinn got by me.

NN: Maybe it’s true that love really is blind.

LR: Perhaps. Maybe I was just a little desperate to marry him. Again, not a fine moment in my life.

NN: Tell me about Quinn.



LR: He may be a louse, but Quinn is smart, sexy, successful, and full of himself. He’s deep, dramatic, and totally messed up.

NN: I understand he is a very successful musician.

LR: He is.

NN: I also understand he was willing to divorce his wife for you, that he more or less stalked you for a while, and this is one of the reasons you decided to leave Miami and return to Unity.

LR: Sure, I could have stood by and let him divorce and marry me. I would then forever have wondered when he would become bored with me and start looking for his next conquest. I mean, he said all the right things—that he and his wife were separated, that divorce was imminent any way. I wasn’t interested. If things had been so cut and dry, why didn’t he tell me right up front that he was still married? Instead, I find out from his manager that his wife of more than a decade was sunning herself in Malibu while her husband was professing his undying love to me.

About the stalking. You have to understand that Quinn is a man who isn’t used to being told no. But the stalking is not quite accurate. He showed up at my condo one night drunk out of his mind and kicked and punched my front door. The neighbors called the police. It ended after that. It seems after it happened that the tales grew longer on down the line.

NN: Speaking of Quinn’s wife, do you want to tell me who she is?

LR: Why would I want to do that? You already know.

NN: For everyone out there, let me let you in on a little secret—Quinn’s ex-wife is Kansas Smith, the heroine from my new romantic suspense, The Heart of the Hunter. Remember this info because it may become important in the future.



NN: Thank you, Lynsey, for sharing a little about Quinn Michaels. I promise next time we’ll talk about someone a bit safer.


Read all about Lynsey in my contemporary romance Back To You. To find out even more about Quinn Michaels, check put my romantic suspense, The Heart of the Hunter.

(Please note that all photos are the property of Natalie-Nicole Bates)

Back To You Blurb:

On the surface, Lynsey Reznor seems to have it all. She is beautiful, brilliant, and a successful true-crime writer who has been living the past decade in Miami. But what Lynsey lacks is what she needs the most—a family.

After the death of her mother, and yet another failed relationship, Lynsey makes an impulsive decision to return to her hometown of Unity. But Unity will present its own bittersweet memories, most notably, her first love, Nick Lincoln.

Twenty years ago, Nick broke teenager Lynsey’s heart when he decided to marry another. He had his own private reasons—reasons he never explained to Lynsey. Now she is back, along with a chance to reclaim her love. But Lynsey wants answers from him that he may never be able to give out of duty and guilt.

Back To You Buy Links:


The Heart of the Hunter Blurb:

After a devastating accident, Barret Atkins has accepted a quiet, solitary existence. His life is turned upside down, when he finds the badly injured Kansas Smith, left for dead in a case of mistaken identity. As Kansas begins to recover, Barret must face some deep scars of his own. When the couple begin to fall for each other, their lives spin into a revival of past hurts, jealousies, and betrayals, causing Barret to put a halt to their budding relationship.

Barret’s hesitation causes his best friend-turned vicious rival, Duncan Craig, to pursue a friendship with Kansas. Where will this leave Barret? Can they all hold on long enough to escape Kansas’s attacker, and will they ever conquer their own inner demons intent on keeping them apart?

The Heart of the Hunter Buy Links:


Natalie-Nicole's Links:

8 comments:

Chaotic Karma said...

Yet another fun interview! Loved it :)

~Veronica Vasquez~

Natalie-Nicole Bates said...

Thank you, Veronica! I appreciate you stopping by!

SiNn said...

I love the interviews you post


Beverly G.

Natalie-Nicole Bates said...

Thank you, Beverly! You rock!

Amy Hart said...

I like the cover of Back To You.

Natalie-Nicole Bates said...

Thank you, Amy!

Ashley Dunham said...

I can't wait to start reading it

Ashley Dunham said...

I can't wait to start reading it